Re: [orca-list] Progress update on the "List of" dialogs

Well, I stopped using JAWS not long after layered keys were implemented,
but JAWS definitely does have this layered command input method. Note
that this alternative way of entering JAWS commands does not interfere
with the traditional way of using JAWS keyboard commands, as you
describe below.

I found the following at
http://www.freedomscientific.com/doccenter/archives/training/JAWSKeystrokes.htm
but I'm sure it's documented in multiple places.

Layered Keystrokes

Layered keystrokes are keystrokes that require you to first press and
release INSERT+SPACEBAR, and then press a different key to perform a
function in JAWS. Layered keystrokes are easy to use and remember, and
they do not interfere with native keystrokes within applications. Once
you enter a layer, press the QUESTION MARK key to get a list of
available keyboard commands within that layer.