Re: [orca-list] Progress update on the "List of" dialogs

Hy Joanie,

Because other screen readers popular Orca+f7 style keybinding is not a
good alternative (already reserved with spokening prewious chat
messages), the list of links function related the CTRL+ALT+K keystroke
is good my openion. The spokening prewious chat messages related
bindings is important, so need keeping I think this bindings.
Why good my alternative if the community accept? Because equals the
keystroke type with other new awailable list of structural navigation
commands (CTRL+ALT+B for buttons, CTRL+ALT+H for headings, etc). I newer
founded any application with use this keystroke any purpose.
Unbound this new list of structural navigation commands is not a good
solution, because this function will be a popular function (lot of time
searched prewious the users), and need bounding lot of bindings the end
users. Basicaly, your concept with CTRL+ALT+Structural navigation letter
is full logical and easy to learning.

If very need the Orca modifyer+F5 keystroke for form field listing, Orca
modifier+F6 for headings listing and Orca modifier+F7 with list of links
command to prowide good startup point beginner users with prewious
familiar with other screen readers, not a good way to associate this
bindings only with src/orca/structural_navigation.py file, similar with
other new commands?
Application dependent Orca possible use the Orca+F5, Orca+F6 and Orca+F7
keystrokes if this is very need and want the community?
Basicaly, I both two bindings accepting.

Attila