Re: [orca-list] how to identify in the dash if an application is running

On Tue, Oct 09, 2012 at 03:20:25PM EST, Jason White wrote:
The problem is that if an AT needs to separate out the actual name from the
state information, it has to analyze the string, presumably, which, if I
understand rightly, is internationalized. It would be better to convey the
state separately, in my judgment, even though it does involve a little work on
the Orca side.

Can you think of any use cases where separating out the application name may be required? I'm not trying to
argue the point, just curious.

Luke