[orca-list] Orca key wiped out today

Hello!

I was trying to add a couple of keystrokes to the Orca keybindings. I did one I didn't mean to, thought I'd fixed it, then tried another. Somehow, I lost the use of the Orca key. I've rebooted twice, but it's still lost.

This is not like the problem last week, when pressing other keys acted as if I'd just pressed the Orca key. I can't even get to the Orca preferences, or do anything else requiring the Orca key.

The capslock is behaving normally, and numlock is off, so those things don't seem to be the trouble.

Thanks for any help.

Al