Re: [orca-list] Espeak voice variations are not displayed in Orca preferences dialog.

Hi Al,

On 11/28/12, Al Sten-Clanton <albert e sten_clanton verizon net> wrote:
My problem seems to be like Thomas's.  I tried yet again to change the
setting in voices from "default" to "uppercase".  I hit the "apply"
button, then the "OK" button.  I then reentered preferences and found
the setting was still at "default".  Is there something else I should do?

There appears to be a bug or problem with Orca regarding Uppercase
voices. I found if I rerun orca -t in Gnome Terminal that I can then
change the Uppercase voices, but if I use a fresh copy of Orca in
Ubuntu 12.04 it ignores any changes made to Uppercase voices. Anyone
else seen this problem?