Re: [orca-list] sonar now using lxde

Hello,
If there is no desktop is there something like a launcher or task bar or something what will allow me to list open windows? With unity I can just hit the meta key and explore the menu and I can see what is open. How can I do this with lxde?

BTW I am fine with pcmanfm, I am using it on my ubuntu 12.04 install.Å

Greetings

Peter