[orca-list] Flat Review passing keystrokes to applications

Hi,
I'm currently using Orca version 3.6.1
I have noticed, especially in terminal apps, Orca is passing pageup/down to the terminal when I use flat
review. This causes the history to move up to possibly the first command I typed, and makes odd things happen
if I forget to watch for it. It also plays havoc for entering passwords and things after using flat review.
Is anyone else noticing this, or am I just unlucky?
Thanks
Storm
--
Registered Linux user number 508465: https://linuxcounter.net/user/508465.html