Re: [orca-list] sonar now using lxde

Hi Jonathan,
I will keenly wait for the version based on Gnome 3.6
I hope you are waiting for 3.6.2 which is round the corner.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.
On Saturday 10 November 2012 02:42 AM, Jonathan Nadeau wrote:
Hello Krishnakant,

Yes all of the Sonar releases have Orca speaking right at boot. please
look at the first post on here about the lxde release. quickly once the
live session is booted up on the lxde version you will have to press alt
f2 and type nautilus. Once you are in the home folder then go to the
desktop folder and from there you can click on the install icon and
start the installation. Also in the next couple od days i will have a
release of Sonar using Ubuntu 12.10 which has gnome 3.6 and Libreoffice
3.5 due to accessibility being better than libreoffice 3.6 that comes
with Ubuntu 12.10.