Re: [orca-list] sonar now using lxde

Hello,
I dont want to sound harsh however since you are unable to correct this in the mean time you might like to pull that file off then. Because as it is the 64 bit build is of no use to anyone. Remember internet costs a lot in some countries and once someone downloads a 500 MB file just to find out this file is broken and increase his monthly bill he may be discouraged to download further updates.

Sorry for negative comments I do really appreciate what you are doing this is just a minor thing.

Greetings

Peter