Re: [orca-list] sonar now using lxde

Hello,

On 09.11.2012 22:19, Peter Vágner  wrote:
I have downloaded 64 bit image and I am unable to get it running inside
the virtual box.
Actually I am a bit afraid the file is not uploaded correctly.

And I was able to verify it by mounting the iso, cd-ing to its top level directory and checking md5 sums as follows:
md5sum -c md5sum.txt
the result is that the bunch of files is missing.

Jonathan can you please kindly reupload 64 bit image if possible?

Greetings

Peter