Re: [orca-list] orca just says welcome and that is all

I have found out something -- in my daily logwatch at-spi2 got some
segmentation faults and that probably explains a lot.

The line from my log file reads as follows:

May 21 15:34:48 ccs kernel: at-spi-registry[3113]: segfault at 18 ip00007fc1ef59a0d4 sp 00007fff1740b810
error 4 inlibgconf-2.so.4.1.5[7fc1ef57f000+30000]

Does this shed any light on my problem, and if so, what can I do about
it?

Thanks.