Re: [orca-list] orca just says welcome and that is all

On 05/21/2012 12:07 PM, covici ccs covici com wrote:
oops, left out import when I copied -- will try again.

Now I got a good(well you know what I mean) debug file and I attach it
here.

Thanks. I don't see any tracebacks, nor do I see the output Orca that
Orca prints when timing out. So I'm a little puzzled.

Questions:

1. Did things work before you installed master?
2. Did you change/install anything else?
3. Did you stomp on your existing (from distro) Orca, or install in a
   different location, or uninstall the distro Orca first?
4. If you do an orca --replace after the first one is launched, what
   happens?
5. Do you know if Orca is terminating or just going silent?
6. Even if Orca is silent, could you try Alt+Tabbing, launching an app,
   or anything else which Orca would log to debug.out?
7. What other apps are running? Capturing the output of 'orca -l' from
   a terminal or console would be handy.
8. Any chance espeak is tanking on you?

Take care.
--joanie