Re: [orca-list] orca just says welcome and that is all

So now we know the last commit of the checkout. That does not, however,
indicate what is actually being run. Doing an 'orca -v' will tell you
that. Trying to find out what is making Orca unhappy would be easier if
we had a full debug.out captured as described here:
http://live.gnome.org/Orca/Debugging

Take care.
--joanie