Re: [orca-list] Nautilus slowness

When you need the features in the Nautilus Sidebar, like removing an USB stick, just press the F9 key.  When you are finished that task, press F9 again to make it go away.  By not having it open by default will improve performance, but it's features are still in the program.

Don Marang
Vinux Package Development Coordinator - vinuxproject.org