Re: [orca-list] Wine apps in Orca?

Thomas Ward <thomasward1978 gmail com> wrote:

Well, the two games I am developing, Ark of Hope and USA Raceway, are
expected to sell for about #$35.00 USD.  That I feel is pretty fair
for a game, and is actually much less than the average mainstream
game.

this isn't the right list for such a discussion, but you could write one, have
the users cover your expenses, and then put it under the GPL as soon as it has
recovered its development costs.

There are all sorts of free software / open-source approaches available.