Re: [orca-list] Pondering a new email client.

Steve Holmes <steve holmes88 gmail com> wrote:

I like your suggestion as long as that environment variable can be
set only for the diration of that terminal session.  Elsewhere, I
have my
PAGER variable set to 'less' since I do a lot of stuff in the native
console.  Oh wait, is this done within mutt itself or in the shell?
If in mutt, then no impact on other shell activities.

It's in Mutt; see the muttrc(5) manual page.

Also remember to set braille_friendly=yes in your ~/.muttrc configuration
file.