Re: [orca-list] Pondering a new email client.

I like Thunderbird, but although it works with Orca quite well, it doesn't have GPG support out of the box, and it doesn't handle large mailboxes, or rather, large IMAP folders well. The larger the folder gets, the more sluggish it becomes. However, unless someone else has a recommendation, Thunderbird has been great to work with, and in spite of its problems, I would recommend it, as I use it fulltime.
~Kyle