Re: [orca-list] Pondering a new email client.

I have been using Thunderbird too and love it.
Yet I am the other way round as far as this thread is concerned.
Can some one give me some good instructions and getting started steps for mut?
And yes Can I use it with Orca?
Does it help with attachments?
I have 2 mailboxes which I almost frequently use.
Is mut good enough for 2 inboxes at a time?
Happy Hacking.