[orca-list] Firefox and Untrusted Sites?

I ran into this problem in the past and I thought it later got fixed but alas I ran into this problem now and I can't figure out how to get around it. What I refer to is, I am sitting here at a hotel with WIFI internet but it requires an initial password and agreement to get things started. When I do this from linux, I can get the basic network connection going but then I try any website and I get intercepted by the local service where I do the sign-up stuff. Elinks falls over by saying that the service is temperarially unavailable. When I try this under GNOME with firefox, Firefox interrupts and says that I am trying to access an untrusted site and the only button I can find with Orca is the one that says "Get me out of here!" the thing is, I need to get through to this site by clicking whatever button that allows me to go on. I couldn't use any caret navigation but with flat review, I could find other text mentioning "Knowing the consequences..." but no buttons that I can tell. When tabbing, I could hit several spots with no speech but then one button as I said before to abort the attempt. In any case, I cannot get my WIFI going here at the hotel while using Linux.

I am using Firefox 4.0 Beta13. Also, I could get through this all fine with Firefox under Windows. there, I did not get prompted about any untrusted sites or any of that. So I can access the internet with Windows but not with Linux, where I really wanna be.

Can anyone help me out here with some ideas?