Re: [orca-list] Is anyone using Orca with Emacspeak? And does speech-dispatcher support hardware synths?

Hey Tomas.

I'd rather put it this way: We don't want to put OUR effort into developing output
modules for hardware synthesizers and we don't want to compromise Specch Dispatcher's
design because of their limitations.  But if someone wants to develop and maintain such
modules, we would not be against their inclusion in Speech Dispatcher.

I'd love to just be able to turn over all things speech to Speech
Dispatcher and not have to worry about it at all in Orca. ;-) So.... Any
idea where we can find someone who does want to put in this effort to
develop and maintain such modules? :-)

Thanks and take care.
--joanie