Re: [orca-list] Is anyone using Orca with Emacspeak? And does speech-dispatcher support hardware synths?

Hey again Tomas, all.

I'd rather put it this way: We don't want to put OUR effort into developing output
modules for hardware synthesizers

Having pondered this some more.... I think I was asking the wrong
question before. The right question perhaps is instead: What would it
take to get speech-dispatcher to such a high degree of awesomeness that
no one would even consider using a hardware synthesizer? Is it work that
needs to be done in speech-dispatcher itself, or in espeak, or someplace
else? And is anyone doing it?

Take care.
--joanie