Re: [orca-list] Is anyone using Orca with Emacspeak? And does speech-dispatcher support hardware synths?

I tend to agree with Tomas here; hardware synths are a lot harder to
use with newer machine hardware.  However, if one could develop a
module for speech dispatcher which could talk to the modern USB ports,
those hardware boxes could find a nice home again.  I myself, do use
EmacSpeak in its own environment when in Emacs at the console but I
never use the EmacSpeak synth interface from Orca.