Re: [orca-list] Structural HTML navigation by lists

Am 21.01.2011 15:46, schrieb Hammer Attila:
Hy,

Marcus, you are right, sorry.
I doed now speed tests again, for example with www.oc.hu and
http://vakbarat.index.hu webpage not have speed differences with single
list and all objects list (oldest list name is HTML Object Navigator
list), both two list generated I think 4 second.

Exactly. Only on large sites, like openhouse.hu the all objects list
needs more time.

Your popup menu ydea is very good I think if we not want reserve more
shortcuts with single lists (if single lists is final need). This is
works similar?
1. For example the user pressing a hotkey, an example is Orca+Ctrl+F8.
2. Similar context menu is displaying:
"List of clickable objects
list of frames
List of form fields
List of headings
List of links
List all objects"
All menu items have mnemonic key, and if user press a menu item
mnemonic, final presenting the requested list.

Yes. The menu would be work like the GNOME menu.

Currently I have implemented menus for all structural objects using the
structural navigation shortcuts.

Orca+Ctrl+A pop-ups a menu with all anchors
Orca+Ctrl+Q pop-ups a menu with all blockquotes
Orca+Ctrl+B pop-ups a menu with all buttons
Orca+Ctrl+X pop-ups a menu with all check boxes
Orca+Ctrl+C pop-ups a menu with all combo boxes
Orca+Ctrl+E pop-ups a menu with all entries
Orca+Ctrl+Tab pop-ups a menu with all form fields
Orca+Ctrl+H pop-ups a menu with all headings
Orca+Ctrl+1 pop-ups a menu with all headings at level 1
Orca+Ctrl+2 pop-ups a menu with all headings at level 2
Orca+Ctrl+3 pop-ups a menu with all headings at level 3
Orca+Ctrl+4 pop-ups a menu with all headings at level 4
Orca+Ctrl+5 pop-ups a menu with all headings at level 5
Orca+Ctrl+6 pop-ups a menu with all headings at level 6
Orca+Ctrl+M pop-ups a menu with all landmarks
Orca+Ctrl+L pop-ups a menu with all lists
Orca+Ctrl+I pop-ups a menu with all list items
Orca+Ctrl+D pop-ups a menu with all live regions
Orca+Ctrl+P pop-ups a menu with all paragraphs
Orca+Ctrl+R pop-ups a menu with all radio buttons
Orca+Ctrl+S pop-ups a menu with all separators (I can't believe that
this is usefull)
Orca+Ctrl+T pop-ups a menu with all tables
Orca+Ctrl+U pop-ups a menu with all unvisited links
Orca+Ctrl+V pop-ups a menu with all visited links

If now objects are found, the menu will open with a single item that
tells the user about it.

As I have written about my previous patch, I think it's a good idea to
inform the user not only with speech about it.

I know that we have talked about one single list only. But currently I
don't know what the devels think. As I understand
http://live.gnome.org/Orca/Roadmap and #620331 multiple lists are planned.

If it should really be one single list, this can be changed every time.

I think it's a good solution to have one single list *and* multiple
lists. So user can choose there prefered way.

Greetings
Marcus