Re: [orca-list] Structural HTML navigation by lists

Hy,

Marcus, you are right, sorry.
I doed now speed tests again, for example with www.oc.hu and http://vakbarat.index.hu webpage not have speed differences with single list and all objects list (oldest list name is HTML Object Navigator list), both two list generated I think 4 second.

Your popup menu ydea is very good I think if we not want reserve more shortcuts with single lists (if single lists is final need). This is works similar?
1. For example the user pressing a hotkey, an example is Orca+Ctrl+F8.
2. Similar context menu is displaying:
"List of clickable objects
list of frames
List of form fields
List of headings
List of links
List all objects"
All menu items have mnemonic key, and if user press a menu item mnemonic, final presenting the requested list.

Attila