Re: [orca-list] Universal access [was "Re: Indicators [was "Re: Connecting to a wireless network"]"]

I agree with you there. I took a class in which Python was the main language taught, but the problem is that all I learned to do was to create a program which takes in a birthday and gives a person a personality characteristic about himself/herself according to some formulas. Unfortunately, I have taken classes in C++ as well, but it was basically the same--creating programs which use minimal skills, and basically do something very, very simple like printing diamond shapes made of asterisks on the screen.

I read these posts on the Orca list as well as the Ubuntu Accessibility list, and I just feel awful because I hardly know a thing. I have a little bit of vision which allows me to use the eZoom plugin in Compiz, but I don't think that it is going to last, and I definitely do not plan on switching back to Windows. I just wish that there was some way that I could help, so long as I would have the time to do so.

In any case, thanks for the links.