Re: [orca-list] new info on firefox keyboard shortcuts problem

If it were me, I would remove that customizations file completely and
go into Orca and use Orca+Space to go into Orca's global preferences
and make sure the modifier key combo box is indeed set to the one you
want.  I assume you are wanting the keypad insert key perhaps.  Then
apply the changes and see if that sticks.  I personally have never
experienced the orca modifier key reverting back to any other value.
But then again, I have always been using a desktop layout.  Did you
specify a laptop layout or desktop layout when initially setting up
Orca? I wonder if that had some baring on it.