[orca-list] new info on firefox keyboard shortcuts problem

I went looking about for more possible information on what might be
causing the problem and I think I found it.  In

~/.local/share/orca/app-settings/Mozilla.py

I find this line:

orca.settings.orcaModifierKeys = ['Caps_Lock']

This points back to the issue I had previously mentioned with the orca
modifier key switching itself back to caps_lock.  The only thing I can
figure is that it got switched before I saved the firefox preferences
and now is set.  I don't have a caps_lock key, so I have no way to open
the preferences dialog.

From the comments at the top of the file, I see this:

# If you want permanent customizations that will not
# be overwritten, edit Mozilla-customizations.py.

but locate doesn't find such a file.  Searching google for the filename
and orca gives nothing relevant as far as I can see.

The first issue is to fix firefox.  The real issue, though, is why does
the modifier key get switched in the first place.  I'm using the stock
orca that ships with Ubuntu Maverick.

Thanks,
rdc
--
Robert D. Crawford                                     robdcraw gmail com