[orca-list] two other Thunderbird issues

On 05/11/2010 10:45 PM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
measures taken. Would keyboard echo be the only thing that suffers in
this instance? If so, single character or single word insertions could
trigger as normal, anything longer than that could be ignored.
Orca has a sentence echo too. What you propose would break that.

If I tackle this heuristically it will be to try to detect the start and
stop of an event flood.

What do you think?
File a bug and I'll tackle Thunderbird-only flood detection Friday.
Deal?

--joanie