Re: [orca-list] A thunderbird issue

Hi
Well, I agree that it'd be best for the Mozilla guys to fix it. However,
as they don't seem in a hurry to do so there should probably be some
measures taken. Would keyboard echo be the only thing that suffers in
this instance? If so, single character or single word insertions could
trigger as normal, anything longer than that could be ignored. Since the
rogue text insert events seem to come in lines, it might at least help
the situation a bit.
The fact is we don't have an email client without issues. Since the
Evolution issues are currently blocked, this leaves Thunderbird and the
only really big problem it has is this. It has a few other speed issues
in large lists, but that's relatively minor compared with the issues
faced in the message composition window at least in my opinion.
What do you think?