[orca-list] Possible Orca bug with Firefox

Hi,
Has anyone else noticed that when a Google page is loaded there is a huge lag where Orca is not useable? Steps to reproduce, open firefox, press control+k type anything in the search bar and press enter. Orca will say the page has loaded but for a minute or more, pressing arrows does nothing. When Orca does start responding, however, it does all the requested actions, like left, right, up and down arrows tab etc. I guess I should have really called this an Orca Google bug, because the Google page is the only one I have found so far that does this.
Thanks
Storm
--
Registered Linux user number 508465: