[orca-list] Conkeror Web browser

Has anybody tried this with Orca? It is based on Mozilla, and therefore access
should be possible (albeit, perhaps, with some work).

Here's the package description. I don't expect to have time for this in the
near future, but others may be interested, which is why I'm posting the
details.

Package: conkeror
New: yes
State: not installed
Version: 0.9.2+git100420-2
 Conkeror is a highly-programmable web browser based on Mozilla XULRunner. It
 has a sophisticated keyboard system for running commands and interacting with
 web page content, modelled after Emacs and Lynx. It is self-documenting and
 extensible with JavaScript.

 It comes with builtin support for several Web 2.0 sites like several Google
 services (Search, Gmail, Maps, Reader, etc.), Del.icio.us, Reddit, Last.fm and
 YouTube. For easier editing of form fields, it can spawn external editors. For
 this feature the recommended conkeror-spawn-process-helper package needs to be
 installed.

 Despite its very similar sounding name, Conkeror is not related to the KDE web
 browser and file manager Konqueror in any way.
Homepage: http://conkeror.org/