Re: [orca-list] IMPORTANT - README - FLAG DAY

Hi Krishnakant.

Now to my questions.
It has been a long time and I don't know the insides of orca.
Can you tell me how to generate the debug streem for orca as you had
suggested?

http://live.gnome.org/Orca/Debugging

Secondly, which orca module should I absolutely understand before diving
into code?

default.py -- especially now that it's nearly 3,000 lines shorter and
cleaned up quite a bit. <grin>

I am a python programmer with 3 + years of experience so this might be a
good approach for me to start with.

Very cool. I look forward to your contributions.

These wer the questions I had asked you privately.

I appreciate the resend. Take care.
--joanie