[orca-list] refactored orca doesn't seem to work in Thunderbird

Hi all
Just upgraded to the latest orca git and now thunderbird no longer works
properly. I can flat review, but tabbing around doesn't speak and
neither does bringing up other windows in it. Occasionally it brailles a
control I tab to, but only occasionally and it doesn't speak at all on
these occasions. Anyone else seeing this or did my update go awry?
Everything else seems to work, it's just Thunderbird that seems majorly
broken.