Re: [orca-list] thunderbird combo content not shown in Braille when combo box has focus

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 12:20:53PM -0400, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
If I'm swamped and/or I put together a quick patch for people to play
with that I don't anticipate I'll wind up committing, I sometimes am
lazy and just do a 'git diff'. Sorry!

Nothing to be sorry about; just trying to perfect my git skills:).  I
guess git-diff would parallel with git-apply as git-format-patch would
parallelwith git-am.  Make sense?  Good; that's the way I see it from
here. <smile

There seems to be so many ways to interact with git; it is an
extremely powerful tool and I'm quite impressed.  Definitely more
powerful than CVS or SVN.