Re: [orca-list] thunderbird combo content not shown in Braille when combo box has focus

Hey Steve.

That basically worked for me but with one minor exception.  I don't
know why, but when I downloaded the batches from Bugzilla, the ones
that Joanie worked on, didn't have any mail headers attached so
'git-am did not work for me.

If I'm swamped and/or I put together a quick patch for people to play
with that I don't anticipate I'll wind up committing, I sometimes am
lazy and just do a 'git diff'. Sorry!

--joanie