Re: [orca-list] thunderbird combo content not shown in Braille when combo box has focus
- From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples aim com>
- To: Joanmarie Diggs <joanmarie diggs gmail com>
- Cc: Orca-list <Orca-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [orca-list] thunderbird combo content not shown in Braille when combo box has focus
- Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 11:42:53 +0100
I noticed the message from bugzila. I'll give it a go soon.
A related question, if I applied a patch to my git repository (its the
one you made available a couple of days ago for improving performance by
allowing scripts to ignore certain events), how do I maintain having
that patch? Do I need to unpatch, update from git, reapply the patch or
can I somehow merge? Aside: I haven't noticed any serious side affects
from that performance patch.
On 06/10/2010 11:37 AM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hey again Michael.
Joanie did? Sorry Joanie, didn't mean to point a finger
Yeah, this did indeed turn out to be a regression I introduced. I'm
sorry about that. It should be fixed in master now.
It would be great if you could give Thunderbird + Orca from master some
additional testing love.
Thanks for catching this!
] [Thread Prev