Re: [orca-list] Notification Icons Question

On Wed, Dec 08, 2010 at 05:12:12PM +1100, Luke Yelavich wrote:
Agreed, but I think it requires someone who understands how it works to start a basic draft, that can be
fleshed out. I can hopefully get something started document wise, after I finish enabling the Ubuntu unity
shell with accessibility. I am still learning how things work as well, so won't end up writing anything
till March at the latest, depending on how much of my time the actual enablement work takes.

I think that is largely why some of the a11y development is moving
along so slowly.  Frankly, I really haven't seen much documentation on
gnome software development in general either.