[orca-list] Have a standard manual with a developer if would like making accessible Java application

Hy List,

You don't known: Have a good developer specific manual with concentrating Java accessible application development? What important accessibility criterias are need when a developer developing a Java application? For example if a developer developing Java Swing toolkit he's application, the client system enough if Java Access Bridge is installed and proper configured, independent the used visual controls? So: if the Java Access Bridge is installed, any Java Swing developed application are accessible with Orca if the Java Access Bridge is proper configured with the final end user system?
Or the future is SWT toolkit (Eclipse)?

I ask this question because next week I must go a meeting with a Call Center application developer company, wich begin developing a hungarian Call Center application with java, but I don't known yet what toolkit he's using, and I would like known Java accessibility development important developer specific informations. :-):-)

Attila