Re: [orca-list] Notification Icons Question

For the average end user, I don't think it matters much.  If the
Ctrl-F1 is toggled at least onece, then he or she knows from then on,
what the icon stands for.  I developer might be interested in knowing
where the text is coming from.  Now knowing what I know at this
moment, I would be unable to tell a wood-be developer what change he
needs to make to make that Icon automatically talk when you tab over
it.

Again, I don't know all the ATK function calls available that should
be included in programs.  After all, I thought gtk+ was supposed d to
be pretty much automatically inclusive of a11y things.