Re: [orca-list] Notification Icons Question

On Wed, Dec 08, 2010 at 05:02:17PM EST, Jason White wrote:
Luke Yelavich <themuso ubuntu com> wrote:

atk_object_set_name(gtk_widget_get_accessible(icon_widget), "label for icon");

Is there a good, relatively up to date, document that explains to application
developers what they ought to do to support ATK/AT-SPI?

Not that I've found.

If not, perhaps someone with an interest in documentation should write it.

Agreed, but I think it requires someone who understands how it works to start a basic draft, that can be
fleshed out. I can hopefully get something started document wise, after I finish enabling the Ubuntu unity
shell with accessibility. I am still learning how things work as well, so won't end up writing anything till
March at the latest, depending on how much of my time the actual enablement work takes.

Luke