Re: [orca-list] Notification Icons Question

On Wed, Dec 08, 2010 at 05:02:17PM EST, Jason White wrote:
Luke Yelavich <themuso ubuntu com> wrote:
atk_object_set_name(gtk_widget_get_accessible(icon_widget), "label for icon");

Is there a good, relatively up to date, document that explains to application
developers what they ought to do to support ATK/AT-SPI?

Not that I've found.

If not, perhaps someone with an interest in documentation should write it.

Agreed, but I think it requires someone who understands how it works to start a basic draft, that can be
fleshed out. I can hopefully get something started document wise, after I finish enabling the Ubuntu unity
shell with accessibility. I am still learning how things work as well, so won't end up writing anything till
March at the latest, depending on how much of my time the actual enablement work takes.