Re: [orca-list] Notification Icons Question

Any ideas for my question below? I haven't seen any action on this.

On Sun, Dec 05, 2010 at 01:14:37PM -0700, Steve Holmes wrote:
I have two programs running in my notification area which do not
identify themselves when I tab over them in the top frame of my
desktop.  As I tab past, I just hear the word, "Icon" for each of
them.  One is Dropbox and the other is my UPS monitoring daemon.  The
other ones speak fine.  What does Orca look for to identify these
notification icons? Is there anything I can update myself to get these
to identify themselves when I tab over them with Orca?

I'm running latest git version of Orca under Arch Linux with latest
updates.

Thanks for any ideas.