To: <trev saunders gmail com>
Cc: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2010 11:27 AM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] revisiting the issue of unbound keybindings

I also agree with the proposed Firefox keybindings.

I'll argue, as a guy who occasionally needs the magnifier, that one
key should be reserved to enable/disable the magnifier.  I think we
need to move in the direction of making all computers accessible,
which means Gnome needs a keybinding to run Orca, and at-spi-registryd
needs to run by default.  If we're hoping to get that sort of
commitment for the blind from Gnome, I think we should make a similar
commitment for those who need magnification.

Bill