[orca-list] transfering files to i-pod with rhythmbox in lucid

i can transfer files using rhythmbox in lucid to my i-pod nano third generation model. however i have to go from cd source to i-pod source, make sure that a file is checked in the cd source, copy it and paste it and for some reason i can only seem to be able to transfer one file at a time. all the files were checked acording to orca and even doing ctrl plus a doesn't appear to copy the entire cd and allow me to paste them to the i-pod which is why i am having to go through the process of copying and pasting each individual file.
is there a solution to this problem?
i am also not gettting indication of progress as the files are being transfered.