Re: [orca-list] More structural navigation thoughts

Hey Steve.

Not sure about the key bindings here but for the previous message from
Joanie, I think I rather like the keywords Current, Most Recent and
Least Recent.  Perhaps Current and Most Recent would be synonimous.

I'll need to look at the code to be sure, but my understanding is that
the "next" live region is the one you'd physically encounter moving down
in the page content, and the "previous" live region is the one you'd
physically encounter moving up in the page content. In other words just
like next and previous heading. In contrast, the "last" live region
would be the one whose contents were spoken (and hopefully brailled)
most recently regardless of where you happened to be on the page and
what you happened to be doing.

Take care.
--joanie