Re: [orca-list] Single-char silence with new Libao drivers+Orca (was Re: [ANNOUNCE] libao (new audio driver for speechd including working pulseaudio support).)

I'll take a stab at tracking this down, though it may take me a few
more days to learn the code well enough to help debug it.  I'm
reposting this to vinux-development, since this is clearly not an Orca
issue, and there are developers over there who may help out.  This is
a major bug for Vinux/Lucid.

Bill