Re: [orca-list] Test: Thunderbird has improved, and seems to work rather stable

am Fr 16. Mai 2008 um 11:37:42 schrieb Daniel Dalton <d dalton iinet net au>:
On Fri, 16 May 2008, Hermann wrote:

while reading mails, you can't read at all, it's only useful when editing
messages.
The ommission of blank lines I only observed in the editing mode. But if
you
switch to Gecko navigation, the structure of the text is recognized.

Good, this was something I had problems with before, but why doesn't
thunderbird show greater signs with orca for quoted text?

It shows it in the editing mode. In the reading mode it's indeed difficault
to figure out what's quoted text. Sometimes it is indented, but that
doesn't seem to work too reliable.
In the 2.x version I use with Windows quoted paragraphs are marked with the
word "quote", so this should be implemented in 3.x, but that's a
Thunderbird
issue. Perhaps we should file a bug.
Hermann