Re: [orca-list] Test: Thunderbird has improved, and seems to work rather stable

On Fri, 16 May 2008, Guy Schlosser wrote:

Ubuntu Hardy. I do have a question though, If I'm gonna upgrade to orca
trunk, do atk and gail also have to be upgraded along with at-spi and Orca?

No, but it wouldn't hurt.
Especially if someone gets qt working. I guess that will be a while before that, I don't think there has been much work, but I could be wrong.

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/
<d dalton iinet net au>