Re: [orca-list] Page presentation issues

On Thu, 15 May 2008, Steve Holmes wrote:

When I use Orca and listen closely, I can tell when there are multiple links
on a line and I can then either tab over to each link or sometimes I find it
easy enough to use the insert-right arrow key combination to jump to each

Yes, that is a very useful hot key.

successive link.  I can also verify what I'm sitting on by hitting the
numpad-enter key and if it says link same page or link other page, then I'm

Yes, that is a nice feature. I actually was forced to use windows at school, and well, how bad is the jaws keymap. You have this jaws cursor stuff, and well, why not have something similar to flat review? Thought that would be a better use of keys.
Won't start that argument on a linux-based mailing list though.
The orca keymap on the other hand is great!

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/
<d dalton iinet net au>