Re: [orca-list] Test: Thunderbird has improved, and seems to work rather stable

On Fri, 16 May 2008, Hermann wrote:

while reading mails, you can't read at all, it's only useful when editing
messages.
The ommission of blank lines I only observed in the editing mode. But if
you
switch to Gecko navigation, the structure of the text is recognized.

Good, this was something I had problems with before, but why doesn't thunderbird show greater signs with orca for quoted text? Like how can an orca user tell what is quoted text and what the actual poster of the message they are reading is writing?

Thanks,

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/