[orca-list] Test: Thunderbird has improved, and seems to work rather stable

hi,
downloaded and installed Thunderbird 3.0a2pre, and it seems that it has been improved remarkable. Till now I've experienced no crashes, and the message list is shown properly, which wasn't the case in former versions. You can read mails easier than in Evolution, because you mustn't scroll the headers. Sometimes the first line is repeated when reading with the arrow keys. But one thing is annoying: When you reread a new message, the cursor gets stuck in the last line. For example, when you write your name after the last sentence in a new line, and then perform an Enter, you don't land on the empty line when reading the message from the top using the arrow keys.
You have to press Control+End to place the cursor at the end of the message.
Has anyone tested the last versions of Thunderbird?
I like this program and use it as standard mail client under Windows, and I would prefer doing so under Linux if possible.
Hermann